I have signed up to Writing 101 and am following (badly) some of the writing prompts. I have to admit this is not as important to me to complete every day’s tasks (Naughty i know, Slap my hand). I’m currently in the process of getting a new teaching position and working with a new, very challenging class which is taking up more of my time.
This list, however, called to me to be completed. It is inspired from a website called Things we like.
So here is my list of thing i like:
- Standing in the shower with the water pouring over my face.
- Cuddling up, warm in bed.
- Reading a book you can’t put down.
- New pens, Crafting materials and wash tapes.
- Having the time to browse in a bookshop.
- Getting on a plane to go somewhere new.
- Wearing new clothes for the first time.
- Pinning colourful pictures on pinterest.
- Pictures of my nephews.
- Eating a dinner i’ve just cooked.
I’m saving the things i’ve learnt list for an education post on a coming wednesday.
If you like this you’ll like….
Little acts of love