I found this post and thought it would be a great way to get to know some more teachers who blog. So i’m using the images and link idea from The Polished Teacher blog to re-start (hopefully) this blog hop around some teacher blogs.
Having joined stumble upon again i have discovered a wealth of interesting posts, not just for blog ideas but also to help make me a better, more rounded person.
As a teacher, i am also a lifelong learner, i know that i do not know everything.
I found this interesting article about how to cultivate a lifetime of learning by doing 15 simple things. Continue reading “15 interesting steps to enable lifelong learning”
Ok so here are the rules:
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post.
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone! So don’t be selfish, hit the reblog button.
- Edit your reblog post and add tags (i.e. reblogging, reblog, meet n greet, link party, etc.), it helps, trust me on this one.
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook and Twitter because they find new bloggers to follow. This helps also, trust me.
- And if you leave a link and don’t follow me, how about ya show ole Danny some love?
- Now that all the rules have been clearly explained get out there and meet n greet your butts off!
Join up fellow bloggers and lets get linked up!