So i stumbled on this blog today, Dewey’s 24 hour readathon which is happening today.
I am gutted i can’t join in the full 24 hours, they are on hour 16 already, but i have popped round some blogs to see what is happening and lend my support.
I think i will join in and spend a few hours this evening reading to join in a little.
So i have found the intro post and will fill it in like everyone else (even though i’m late lol)
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
So i’m reading in Auckland, New Zealand.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I’m looking forward to finishing off my current book The servant of the empire.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I’ve not prepared so don’t any snacks, lol.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m a teacher who is currently working and living in New Zealand but am originally from the UK. I have lived abroad for the last 3 years, 2 in Australia.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is the first i’ve heard of the readathon so am excited to get started.
On with the reading, happy reading everyone.
Update: I am starting at page 615 of servant of the empire by Raymond E Feist on kindle.
Update: finished servant of the empire and going to start mistress of the empire.
Of to bed now though as I’ve got work tomorrow and a very early start.