The wonderfully kind and helpful Anand over at Blabberwockying has nominated me for this award. You should check out his blog and some inspirational insights into the world, Also the 6 word stories are pretty good to :-).
Since it is taking me so long to accept this award i have actually been nominated twice. Thanks goes out to Jackie over at Arts, Crafts, Food and things for a second nomination.
Here Are The Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
What do you like most about the present situation?
Currently i love the fact that i am sharing a life changing experience with my boyfriend. We are getting the chance to live, work, love and explore a new country together while setting up a life for ourselves.
Which is your best memory?
I have to many great travel memories to pick one but currently sharing in the joy life brings through children and weddings and getting the chance to share in others happiness.
Do you feel you are at peace with yourself?
No, not entirely but there is more peace now than i have ever experienced so it’s not all bad.
Who is your guide, guru or counselor?
A very tricky question. I’m really not sure i have the answer. I try to take a little piece of wisdom from everyone i meet as everyone has their own wisdom to share.
What makes you feel very good?
Reading, teaching and generally getting out in nature.
Who are your source of inspiration?
Same as above anyone who is brave enough to step out into the world and say here i am, lets go.
What is the role of gratitude in your life?
I’m grateful for many things in my life and continue to be grateful daily.
What is your best quality?
I listen. When other talk and offer wisdom and advice, i listen and wait.
Has blogging enriched your life? How?
I think it has given me a chance to meet many more people with their own wisdom to share.
What is your greatest talent?
Thats a tricky one patience, perhaps.
The questions are:
- What would you do if money was no object?
- Who, living or dead, would you most like to meet ad what would you ask them?
- Where is on your travel bucket list?
- What is your favourite book and why?
- What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
- Have you ever danced in the rain?
- Who is your hero? Why?
- What have you learnt so far this year?
- If you could change one thing about your life what would it be?
- What are you reading at the moment?
- What 5 words would you use to describe yourself?
A last big thanks you to my nominators.